perjantai 9. elokuuta 2013

Chillin' at Malta, Part 3 ! :)

It's almost the end of my story but I still have some days left to write about so.. here we go !
The songs you can find from this posting are songs that whenever I hear them I can't help thinking 'bout Malta and the discos and everything ! :)














These pictures are from EF BBQ, it was cool and there was also a fireshow. But mostly it was just talking and eating around the table but it was really nice to just hang out since our time at Malta was running out... :( But that last picture from the fireshow I just had to put it here even though the quality sucks and all but it is hilarious ! I laughed so much.. xD 

















Last days in school ! We had this exam which was supposed to tell us our english level and we got the results when it was time for our graduation. Wow I was so surprised when I got my certificate and my english level: C2 !! I was SO happy ldjagp :D !! Then we took some group photos and just enjoyed, and of course we were - or at least I was - sad because it was our last day in school. Not really because the school ended but because our group was awesome and it meant saying goodbye to some of the people.. 











Our farewell dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Valletta, the food was so goood, but oh well I love food so it's always good :) Now it really started to feel like we were actually going home even though we still had some days left.. 

























 Ok I was bored since the busses were late.. And then the next pictures are from when we went to Comino by Day. Comino is also a small island that is a part of Malta and ou mai gaaaaaaad the water I mean look at that it was so AMAZING ! And it was hot and we had some music and it was perfect. And we got to tan ourselves just before going home ;)
But the day before this was saturday and that was one of the coolest days too since we had our watersports. We had some problems with them during the week but finally everything worked out just fine ! We had paragliding, banana ride and grazy sofa. So FUN !!! And when we went to Comino we also had this watersports called powerboat. I was really tired though when we went to that one.. heh.. But the three other watersports took place at Golden Bay beach, fun fun fun fun ! And then on our last evening we had a theme party and the theme was: Neon ! Fun Fun Fun but also sad since it was the last night ! The weirdest part was when Robins' Frontside Ollie started playing at the disco, oh well let's party !








Almost everything packed and ready to go, taking the last pictures from my host familys' place, then we jumped to the car and drived to the meeting point. My host family was the best, I couldn't have hoped for a better place to stay for these three weeks. And I couldn't have hoped for a better roommate, even though she left a week earlier than I. And our leaders were the best ones too ! I'm gonna miss them all so much :'))











We spent over five hours at Frankfurt, because of our flights. Well we got to use the train to go from terminal 1 to terminal 2.. It is a huge airport ! But we wound the Mc Donalds we were looking for and as an extra we also found a football team from Brasil, niiiceee ;)
And then we were back in Finland. I remember feeling so unreal. Like am I actually in Finland, what do you mean that I'm not gonna see these people again or spend my days with them, reality just struck me. I didn't really cry anymore, I did enough of that at Malta already but still I felt sad.. 
I had to say goodbye.. again and again. There has been way too many goodbyes for me this summer..
But I'm happy that wasn't the last time I saw everyone, now I'm just waiting for the reunion party ;) And the time to pass so that at least once more we will see each other :)
Thank you I will never forget ! :)


Check out our video ;)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommentoi, kysy, kerro :)