perjantai 9. elokuuta 2013

Chillin' at Malta, Part 2


Oh I still have a lot of things to write about... So let's keep on going :)
















Ok so school, cough medicine, Mc Donalds, the sea, wise people, karaoke, bowling, bird poop and a boat party. What can I say, we didn't have a boring moment. But then.. this one day in school when we had a substitute teacher, that was an exception: boooringg, so boring. And I didn't like bowling at all, maybe cuz I was so bad at it but still.. didn't like it. And I couldn't sing at the karaoke because of my throat. A few negative things actually, but still it was fun ! Especially the boat party ! ;)












Gozo is an island which is a part of Malta and that's where we went. So beautiful ! I just fell in love with the sea, even though it was a bit too salty for me.. In the first picture you can see Splash & Fun water park where we also went, twice. And the picture from the beach is actually from Mellieha Bay where we went earlier.
So we took a boat to Gozo and spent there almost the whole day, jumped on a hop on hop off bus and did some sightseeing, went shopping and to the beach. ICE SLUSH ! <3


























So these pictures were from Blue Grotto. Or from when we were still going there. There were actually only a few of us who went there since almost everyone wanted to go to the beach. But I totally liked it ! We took a bus, walked down to the water and then jumped on a boat which took us to the caves. While walking down we got a free juice and a water bottle - which tasted horrible - from people who worked for Lidl :)
And I have to respect maltese plants, I can't understand how they can survive in that heat ! Anyways after the boat trip we just chilled and checked out the tourist shop. 







A few pictures from the school. I suprised even myself when I said that I liked school. But you can't even compare it with actual school here in Finland. Awesome people, and awesome teachers ! :) And healthy food...





Then pictures from the EF Arena plus some extraordinary food you can't find from Finland. And the next pictures which are below this text are from the beach party. Jhsoaphobngi loved it ! Music, food, busses, friends, camera, beach, dancing and jumping, the heat and everything !















And it's not over yet ! ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommentoi, kysy, kerro :)